Wednesday, April 2, 2008

As a general rule, you want to be very careful abou thte way you speak about other men's ministry. Though I obviously have grave reservations about some of the things that are done in these churches, I am deeply grateful to God that he has used these men to spread his gospel. We should also be deeply grateful to these men for sacrificing and striving to see the gospel go forward. I don't know all of them personally, but I would verture that many of them may be better husbands, fathers, leaders, and disciples of the Lord than I will ever be.
Does that mean I approve of their methods? Not at all. Does that mean that I think their methods aren't at times wrong and unhelpful? Not at all. But I am thankful that God uses crooked sticks(like me) to strike straight blows.

Michael McKinley

http://blog.9marks.org/2008/01/speaking-of-coo.html#comments

No comments: